Have you heard about VECU’s enhanced online Bill Pay?
Paying bills online is a convenient and secure way to keep your finances in order. All members are eligible for this free service to save you time, money, and frustration. The FREE upgraded Bill Pay, began August 15th, allowing members to use the service
directly from their VECU Moneylink account, no longer requiring a separate username and password. Members will have to re-enter their creditors information, but these enhancements will be worthwhile! The members who enjoy this service can:
- Pay bills as either one-time or recurring, scheduled transactions
- Set up recurring payments for monthly bills that are consistent
- Add, delete or modify payees to maintain a database of payment recipients
- View and sort your payment history to track your payments
- Send personalized cards for special occasions with check gifts
- Access e-Bills to view your statements securely and receive statement alerts to your email
If you aren’t already a user, enroll today! Click here to see a demo on how to use the new Bill Pay!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Bill Pay, please contact customer service at (800) 877-8021 or click here to view Bill Pay’s most frequently asked questions.