Mobile Web Services:
If you are signed up to access your account online through VECU Moneylink, you already have access to start using VECU’s Mobile Moneylink service on any internet enabled mobile device. Just follow these three easy steps to get started using this new free convenient service:
- Open up a browser on your web enabled mobile device
- Enter the web address: http://www.camsbycbs2.net/vecu-ibranch/internetbanking/mainmobi.php3
- Create a bookmark or shortcut for this page to quickly access your account
It’s that easy! Once you start using Mobile Moneylink, you will be able to access your account balances, view your transaction history and transfer funds anytime, anywhere.
Text Command Services:
With text commands, you can have account information sent quickly and securely right to your mobile phone. Find out when a deposit hits your account, view transaction history, and more.
Sign-in to VECU Moneylink to set your mobile preferences and begin using text commands today!
To start using VECU Text Command Services:
- Log into your VECU Moneylink account
- Select “Preferences” from the top menu
- Select “Mobile Text” from the left side menu
- Enter your ten-digit mobile phone number and service provider and click “Send Verification Code”
- Enter the verification code that you receive on your mobile phone into the space provided and click “Finish Setup”
Text “info” for a full list of commands to get started or click here to view a full list of text command options.